care home staff left woman, 80, slumped over office desk to ‘choke on her own saliva’
The patient in the old nursing home was thrown on his desk and almost died because he was choked by his own saliva.
On Saturday, esther Brown\'s son, James, found his mother \"out of breath\" and choked by her own saliva at the outlet Noble pond facility in Canton, Ohio.
Brown visited his mother as usual that day and came back later, and was told that the seniors had been moved to a private room.
After finding her with Julia Wiggins, the pastor of his family, he fell to her desk and held her head with a pillow.
Julia Wiggins shared two photos taken by esther\'s son on Facebook and urged family members to go to the nursing home unexpectedly to check their loved ones. She said: ‘(James)
I began to shout out, that was my mother, and we hurried to her and heard her son\'s voice, and she went out of her way to raise her head!
\"I was able to capture two photos to share with you so that you would know that never leave your loved one in the care of someone who only works for the salary! ! ! !
\"Before someone came to help, we were there banging the door and shouting for about 5 to 10 minutes.
\"I am very upset with all the care facilities that should be the best in Stark County! ! ! !
\"The person you need to visit at random during the 2nd and 3rd shifts, because this is the laziness of the waiter to treat your loved one, and Brown and Wiggins subsequently filed a complaint with the Ohio Bureau of Investigation, the latter said the photos were \"very disturbing \".
A spokesman for Ann outlet\'s noble pond insisted that esther Brown was well taken care . . . . . . Comfortable and safe.